The Trust Board oversees the work of the organisation and is legally responsible for setting our strategic direction in line with national policy, and ensuring that its duties and obligations are carried out effectively. Our Board comprises a Chairman, five Non-executive Directors, and five Executive Directors, including the Chief Executive.
The Non-executive Directors are;
- Wendy Williams – Chair
- Gil Black - Non-executive Director
- David Teale - Non-executive Director
- Phil Edgington - Non-executive Director
- Alison Hastings - Non-executive Director
- Professor Mark Baker - Non-executive Director
The Executive Directors are;
- Andrew Cannell - Chief Executive
- Yvonne Bottomley - Deputy Chief Executive/Finance Director
- Dr Peter Kirkbride - Medical Director
- Helen Porter - Director of Nursing and Quality
- Barney Schofield - Director of Transformation and Innovation
Further information about our Board members including biographies can be found here.